28 November 2011

XMAS - caroline gardner

december is nearly upon us and that means we really need to get organised with christmas cards, and i'll be posting just some of the great designs available on the UK high street. a company that always features under my own christmas tree is caroline gardner, who do the most beautiful wrapping papers. here are a selection of their 2011 range which you can find in stockists worldwide or online here.caroline gardner ran a competition to design a christmas card for the meningitus trust and below is the winning design. it was created by designer pauline grayson from utah, USA.

6 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

I love Caroline Gardener, I have an advent calendar from a few years ago that I love getting out every year, its the 12 days of xmas and sooo cute!x

Rocketsigns said...

Wow these are really nice.

Maiuki said...

I must admit I hate xmas time, but I like the desings!! It's a bit nonsense...
Pink is great at Xmas!! it gives a cool touch! :D

Sheila said...

Absolutely beautiful designs!!!I particularly love the jumper pattern wrap, simply beautiful :)

fiona anderson said...

Wow - these designs are gorgeous. Love the white chtistmas tree on the bluey grey background. Yet more inspiration to add to my list of things to do !

Muffin said...

WOW! I had no idea you featured my card design here! Too bad I never saw the final product....